- FAST CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION PROCESSING WITHIN JUST 3 MONTHS
- CITIZENSHIP THROUGH PROPERTY INVESTMENT STARTING FROM $250,000
- FAST RELOCATION TO UK THROUGH TURKISH BUSINESSPERSON VISA. START THE JOURNEY TO UK CITIZENSHIP
- RENTAL INCOME AND OPTION TO RE-SELL THE PROPERTY IN 3 YEARS
- VISA-FREE TO 115 COUNTRIES, SUCH AS SINGAPORE, JAPAN AND SOUTH KOREA
- FAST RELOCATION ROUTE TO US THROUGH THE USA E-2 INVESTOR VISA, OPEN TO TURKISH NATIONAL BUSINESSPEOPLE
Visa-free travel to 115 countries worldwide
Turkish passport holders have visa-free or visa on arrival access to 115 destinations including Singapore, Japan, Qatar, and South Korea. Turkish Citizenship offers the easiest and most affordable route into the USA and UK. Turkish citizens may reside in the USA through the USA E-2 Investor Visa (the US E-2 Treaty Program allows citizens from signatory countries including Turkey to reside in the US). Moreover, acquiring a Turkish passport is the first step in relocating to the UK under the Ankara Agreement, allowing Turkish nationals to set up business in the UK and relocate within as little as one month. Coupled with the simplified processing of the Turkish Businessperson Visa it is one of the fastest routes to settling in the UK with the whole family.
- Talk to W ESTATE experts, to choose the best property for you in Turkey. The total worth must be $250.000 or equivalent in other currencies.
What we look for…
High rental returns- We provide the client with the highest possible & sustainable rental returns- even with guarantee options. High price appreciation- We provide client with locations & projects that are expected to increase in sales value after three years and further. Due diligence process – We make due diligence on each project we source for client in safety of the purchase and citizenship eligibility.
- The main applicant may also add dependents to a residency application, including his/her spouse, children under 18 years old, and disabled children of any age.
- Getting the valuation of at least US Dollar 250.000,00 from a valuation expert that is licensed by Capital Markets Board of Turkey for Citizenship Property Valuation.
- A detailed checklist will be provided, and you will be guided through the document collection stage. Experienced immigration advisers will check all documents for compliance to ensure all requirements are met:
A marriage certificate, endorsed by the foreign ministry, translated, and certified by the Notary.
Birth Certificate of each child under the age of 18, attested by the foreign ministry, translated in Turkish and be Notarized.
Six personal photos with white background.
A power of attorney from the wife authorizing the husband to present the wife’s papers for nationality
Note: Turkish authorities do not send the original documents submitted back to applicants. Get apostille for the “Copy of the Original” documents.
What we prepare for you:
Tax ID document
Bank receipts for property
Valuation of property
BY GIVING POWER OF ATTORONEY TO ONE OF OUR LAWYERS, YOU DO NOT EVEN NEED TO BE IN TURKEY DURING THE CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION PROCCESS.
5) The process for application:
Application and getting of the approval document for the eligibility property purchased or investment made for Turkish Citizenship by Investment from Ministry of Urban & Environmental Affairs.
Apply for residency in the General Directorate of the Immigration Authority to receive residency specific for citizenship.
Apply with the completed documents to Istanbul Chamber of Commerce for full processing.
6) The Residency Permit
Our attorneys make sure our main applicants receive the Residence Permit specific for TR Citizenship by Investment in less than a month (est. two weeks) with a certificate and then with a card.
No interview is necessary for the residence permit due to current changes in law.
Attorneys can get the permit without the need to have the main applicant physically.
7) SECURITY BACKGROUND CHECK
Turkey’s citizenship-by-investment does not require a security-clearance paper but does an internal check on each applicant by the National Committee of Intelligence. Criminal cases are rejected.
8) FINAL APPROVAL OF CITIZENSHIP
After receiving the final checks, the Ministry of Interior informs applicants through the web platform that their citizenship has the final approval.
9) BIOMETRICS & PASSPORT RECEIVAL
People who have received Presidential Approval, i) receives a certificate of citizenship, ii) gives fingerprints and biometric info and iii) receive passport for their address of choice in a week or to Consulates General.